Silicon slag compared to ordinary ferroalloy products have inherent advantages, it is low factory price deoxidation effect is very good, can be effectively used by manufacturers to replace ferrosilicon, silicon metal and other relatively expensive products, the use of silicon slag can effectively reduce the production costs of manufacturers to reduce the deoxidation time to improve the efficiency of steelmaking, the use of silicon slag in steelmaking can increase the furnace temperature, increase the recovery rate of steelmaking.
Silicon slag is economical compared to other traditional ferroalloy products, can be used for deoxidation, casting, steelmaking and other industries, and then the use of silicon slag in the production process can effectively reduce production costs to do tight resource recycling, so that the deoxidation time is greatly reduced to improve the efficiency of steelmaking.
Silicon slag can be broadly divided into industrial silicon slag, silicon slag ball, solar silicon slag, metal silicon slag, semiconductor silicon slag, silicon slag is an important metallurgical material used in purification and recrystallization of the furnace, silicon slag manufacturers often silicon slag back to refining pig iron, ordinary casting, silicon slag is inexpensive, but can be a good way to raise the furnace temperature to increase the fluidity of the iron.
*It’s a good substitute for ferro silicon in steel making which has advantage in reducing the making cost.
* The silicon slag powder can be made silicon briquette which has far and wide market at home and abroad.
* It is used as deoxidizer in steel making.
* Silicon slag can be used as a substitute for silicon metal.
* The added amount of silicon used in blast furnace and cupola is 30%~50%, and the added amount of deoxidized silicon used in steelmaking is 50%~70%.
* The silicon briquette produced with silicon slag has a broad application prospect in the foreign market.
* Silicon slag is a good substitute for ferrosilicon in steelmaking, which has the advantage of reducing production cost
|Silicon Slag 40||40||5||0.1||0.05||5|
|Silicon Slag 50||50||5||0.1||0.05||5|
|Silicon Slag 55||55||5||0.1||0.05||5|
|Silicon Slag 60||60||5||0.1||0.05||5|
|Silicon Slag 70||70||3||0.1||0.05||3.5|
|Silicon Slag 80||80||3||0.1||0.05||3.5|
|Silicon Slag 85||85||3||0.1||0.05||3.5|
|Silicon Slag 90||90||1.5||0.1||0.05||2.5|